Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I've been Bad!

I cheated! Oops lol... anyways on 12/12 I went to my company Christmas party which was a fabulous steak house called Flemmings, I'm sure someone has heard of it. I didn't cheat as far as food goes but I did have a few glasses of wine and 2 rum and diets which is a no no in this part of my diet. I found out the hard way that when you aren't taking in any carbs you get buzzed REALLY quickly! After my first 6oz glass of wine I was already pretty buzzed so you can only imagine how I was after the night was over and I had 4 more glasses of wine plus 2 cocktails.. The next day: Very bad hangover haha. Thats was the first time, then there was last week, I made cookies, fudge and rice crispy treats for everyone as Xmas gifts and I had a piece of the rice crispy treat and a piece of the fudge. I couldn't resist it but I did pay for it because my body didn't like the sugar... no need to explain that one further ;) ... Anyhow, I haven't lost anymore lbs but I do look alot thinner so I don't know if maybe I'm building some muscle and losing fat at the same time or what is going on lol but here are some new pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment