Friday, December 4, 2009

Almost Half Way Done

It's been a good while since I posted anything and that is because I really don't have anything new to share lol. Everything is the same, I have lost 27lbs so far and it has only been about 8 weeks (give or take a few days). At this rate I will be done losing all of the weight in another 9 weeks which is just in time for my wedding! The other morning when I was getting ready for work I happened to look up and see my Ed Hardy shirts that I was never able to wear and I thought to myself, I wonder if any of those will fit me yet... so I tried what looked like the biggest shirt out of all of them and it fit! It is a little tight in the boob area but other than that it looked great and I looked great in it! This morning I tried another one and it fit too with the exception of the boobs lol... Speaking of boobs, I have noticed that alot of people who have lost alot of weight say their boobs go with the weight but not mine! I'm not bragging I'm just confused haha, I would like them to get a little smaller because as of right now I can barely and I mean barely fit into a DD (even after losing 27lbs)! Anyways, I will post more pics eventually when I stop being lazy I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment