Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Pics!

I have lost 5 more lbs so I am now at 25lbs lost and 35lbs to go! It's exciting to lose all of this weight and I surprise myself everyday that I continue to stay on this diet and not cheat. I did try the chocolate mousse from my previous post and it is the best thing in the world!!! The fudge isn't very good, I either messed up the measurements on something or it really tastes that horrible lol... who knows with me these days! One thing that I have noticed is the more weight I lost the better my mood swings improve which is a good thing for my fiance lol and anyone else around me! I have been forgetting things that are very important though, like turning off the stove when I'm done cooking... oops! I have to try and figure out what is causing that and get it taken care of so I don't burn the house down or something!

Here are some pictures that I took this morning, I don't think I look that much smaller but people who don't see me that often say I am:




Anyways, I feel alot better even though it's only 25lbs and I can't wait to see how I feel once I have lost all of my weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment