Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Third Of The Way Done!

I weighed myself this morning and I have officially lost 21lbs! Whoo Hoo! Yay for me! I needed to lose 60lbs total so now I am one third done! I'm not sure how you calculate the percentage of the weight lost but I think I'm at 10.4% lost. It sounds like so much when you look at the numbers from a percentage point of view.

I ran 2.5 miles on Saturday which doesn't sound like much but considering I am very lazy and I don't like doing anything that makes me sweat, it's progress lol. Yesterday I walked the 2.5 miles because I really didn't feel like running and my dog wasn't cooperating very well lol, I didn't feel like tripping over her leash to say the least. I don't think that I look very much different but I have noticed that my clothes are fitting me alot better, everything isn't so tight now.

My fav jeans fit me perfectly when they are just washed and they are a little too loose by the end of the day. I have another pair of jeans that I bought about 2 months ago and I was only able to wear them 2 times because they were so tight I couldn't breath when I sat down. This morning I decided that I would try those jeans on... they fit perfect! They aren't too tight and they aren't too loose!

There are alot of other clothes that I haven't even attempted to try on for months and months because I knew they wouldn't fit, I have a whole bag of brand new Ed Hardy shirts that I got like 6 months ago to try and inspire myself to lose weight but that obviously didn't happen lol in fact I just gained more weight! They are all short sleeved shirts so by spring/summer time when it is warm enough to wear them they are going to fit! I can't wait! Over here in SoCal they have Ed Hardy sales each year to get rid of old stock so I can't wait until next year when they have it again, I am going to go crazy and buy everything because I know it will fit me. If anyone knows anything about that brand they know that those clothes are made very small so their large is really like a small medium and it is very rare that they carry an extra large because god forbid someone that is over a size zero wear their clothes!

Anyways, I feel so much better now compared to almost 4 weeks ago  and I know in 4 weeks from now I will feel even better than I do now. My mood has improved, I'm not so grouchy all the time and little things that used to bother me aren't that big of a deal anymore... who wouldn't have thought that losing a few lbs could have that much impact on things like that lol

No comments:

Post a Comment